Sunday, officials said that a 13-year-old kid was murdered in a fire that broke out in his Brooklyn apartment building.
According to the NYPD and FDNY, Dillon Waldren-Dickson was discovered severely injured inside the seven-story building on Snyder Avenue near East 25th Street in East Flatbush after the fire broke out on the fifth level at 10:30 a.m.
He was pronounced dead at the Kings County Hospital Center after being taken there.
A woman in her 50s and a guy in his 21s who were both injured in the fire were sent to the same hospital, where their conditions were described as stable.
Relationships between the victims were unknown at first.
According to the FDNY, one firefighter sustained serious injuries and two others sustained minor injuries.
106 firemen from 25 FDNY units responded to the incident.
The fire was brought under control about 11:40 a.m., according to the FDNY.
Monday morning, the cause of the fire was still under investigation.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details
- Brandi Glanville Romanced Caroline Manzo’s While Filming ‘RHUGT’: Report
- US military releases pictures of Chinese spy balloon recovery
- Las Vegas man arrested for allegedly stealing pregnant woman’s 2 French bulldogs at gunpoint
- Two men arrested in 1975 murder of an Indiana schoolgirl who “fought for her life”
- Posthumous election of a mayoral candidate in Ecuador hours after a murder
- Travis Kelce quips that he must “start reproducing” to keep up with his brother Jason